At Ritchie-Reiersen Injury & Immigration Attorneys, we believe that immigration improves communities and positively impacts the growth of a country. As a personal injury and immigration firm, we love supporting our community and helping people to accomplish their dreams.
We created the Immigrant Innovation Scholarship for students who are passionate about improving the lives of immigrants and making life easier for immigrant entrepreneurs. Students should discuss how immigration and innovation are related and what inspires them about the entrepreneurial spirit. This award will go to the applicant who best details the immigrant experience and the risks and rewards of being an immigrant entrepreneur.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is September 15, 2022. The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, vocational student, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a vocational program or two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming fall semester.
- Employees of Ritchie-Reiersen Injury & Immigration Attorneys, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Reflect on the immigrant experience and the risks and rewards of being an immigrant entrepreneur.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their complete application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to (email@example.com) by September 15, 2022. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Ritchie Reiersen Law – Immigrant Innovation Scholarship Application.”
The Immigrant Innovation Scholarship recipient will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline. A member of Ritchie-Reiersen Injury & Immigration Attorneys Law will contact the recipient. We will mail the check to the institution where the recipient is enrolled.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.