Ritchie Reiersen recovered $250,000.00 for client injured when a large semi failed to stop at a stop light and collided into our client’s truck, subsequently breaking his arm. The insurance company initially offered $30,000.00 to settle this claim.
- Semi-Trucks and Auto Accidents – Sharing the Road
- When Cars and Trucks Collide: Physics Behind Serious Injuries
- The Benefits of Hiring an Attorney After a Car Accident
- Why You Should Get a Personal Injury Attorney if You Have a Car Accident
- Why Motorcycle Accident Victims Should Have an Experienced Motorcycle Personal Injury Attorney