What Makes Ritchie Reiersen Law Different?
Take a look at the Google search results for personal injury attorneys and you will find more names and law firms than you could ever hope to research or interview. What sets Ritchie Reiersen Law apart from the other law firms in the area?
Our founding partner, Brandon Ritchie, learned in his youth how devastating a work injury can be on an entire family when his father was injured in a farming accident. Ultimately the family lost everything, including their home, due to the far-reaching effects of the accident. This experience taught Brandon many things, and turned into a passion to help people who are in similar situations avoid the same outcome that his family had.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law may come from different backgrounds, but they share a common passion – to help people who have been victimized take control of their lives and receive fair compensation for the injuries and experiences they have had to endure. We are dedicated to treat our clients with the compassion and respect that we would treat our own family members with. While we do the work on behalf of our clients, we keep them involved and informed throughout the whole process through thoughtful discussion.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we are committed to being dependable and ethical members of our local community. We understand that clients come to us due to difficult circumstances in their lives, and we consider it an honor to earn their trust through the work we do on their behalf.
If you have been injured due to the negligent or willful actions of another individual, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today. We will stand by your side with the power you need to get the successful results you deserve.
Ritchie Reiersen Auto Accident Lawyers Are Experienced In Many Different Types of Car Crash Cases, Including:
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear End Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Collisions
- Multiple Vehicle Car Crash
- Pedestrian vs. Vehicle Car Accident
- T-bone Auto Accident
- Bicycle vs. Vehicle Collision
- Phantom Car Accident
- Hit and Run Car Crash
- Fatal Auto Accident
- Wrongful Death Car Accident
How Do I Find An Attorney I Can Trust?
Life after an accident can be very overwhelming. When you’re suffering from an injury, it can feel like a monumental task to have to find an attorney who can help you out with your claim. How should you go about the task? Personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Benton City suggest you do the following:
- Ask for a referral from your friends, your physician, your physical therapist, and your neighbors.
- Read online reviews – while it takes time to go through them, previous clients have valid things to share – both the positive as well as the negative.
- Make sure they specialize in your type of case. Much like you would seek out an orthopaedic specialist for a broken arm, you want to make sure your attorney has the skills necessary to help with your specific case.
- Take advantage of the free consultation offer. Consider it an interview to make sure you can trust them and feel comfortable with their feedback.
- Don’t be afraid to walk away. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t hesitate to walk away. It is important you feel comfortable working together.
- Find someone who is passionate about the work they do. If they love their work, they will do an outstanding job on your behalf.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we understand that our clients are experiencing a challenging time in their lives, and we are dedicated to help them through that hard time and receive the compensation they deserve for the injuries they have sustained. We will put our expertise and experience to work for you to get you the results you need. With the power of the law on your side, the attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law will be tireless advocates for your rights. We will treat you like family and ensure you understand the process – from the first no-obligation meeting all the way through to the successful end of the claim – and we will work hard to get you fast and fair results.