Many personal injury law firms, including Ritchie Reiersen Law, offer free consultations regarding your car accident and the following will describe what to expect and also what material you should bring to help get your case off to a fast and successful start. During the consultation, Ritchie Reiersen Injury lawyers will review the details of your injury and determine whether we believe you have a case to pursue compensation. Being prepared for this consultation can be very helpful to all involved and make the process more efficient.
Make a List of Questions You Want to Ask the Attorney:
Before your initial car accident consultation makes a list of questions. Some common questions include:
- Do you think I have a case?
- Approximately how long will it take to resolve my case?
- What issues does the attorney foresee with the case?
- What can I do to help my case?
- Who will be in contact with me about my case, and how often can I expect to be updated?
- Who can I call if I have questions or concerns?
Things to Bring:
There are quite a few things that will help your attorney win your case. Many of the items listed below are essential evidence pieces that will substantially improve your case. Some of the items that are helpful include:
- Photographs of the scene
- Photographs of any vehicles involved in the car accident
- Names and contact information for any eyewitnesses
- Any notes you’ve taken about the experience
- Any text messages or emails between you and any of the witnesses or parties involved in the incident.
Documents to Bring:
Documentation can play an essential role in a favorable outcome to your case. These documents will be very helpful to an attorney evaluating your case
- Any police reports or accident reports
- Copies of any medical bills
- Your medical insurance policy
- Your car insurance policy
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy
- Any written correspondence from your insurance company
- Any emails between you and anyone at any insurance company
- Car repair estimates
- Pay stubs to show lost wages (if applicable)
Setting Up Your Consultation
Ritchie Reiersen Law provides a free consultation and we want to help with your injury claim. If you would like to discuss your car accident or other injuries with experienced personal injury lawyers, call Ritchie Reiersen Law. We have offices conveniently located throughout the state of Washington in Kennewick, Yakima, Tacoma, Auburn and service the entire Seattle area.