Why Should I Choose Ritchie Reiersen Law After A Car Accident?
Being involved in any auto accident is frustrating and costly – but when you’ve been injured because someone else made a negligent choice and caused the accident, it’s like adding insult to injury. At Ritchie Reiersen Law Offices in Dupont, we know how difficult it can be to navigate the claims process while you’re trying to recover and get life back to normal. That is why our goal is to provide you with personal attention and be your advocate throughout the entire process – from the initial consultation through the successful closing of your claim.
While we are the ones doing the work, we keep you informed and involved so that you understand what is happening each step of the way. And when it comes time for settlement, we don’t settle unless you are 100% in agreement with the deal. The dedicated auto accident attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law are passionate about the work we do. Our goal is to do the heavy lifting with the insurance red tape and allow you the chance to focus on your recovery.
Because we work on a contingency fee basis, you can expect to pay no money up front and have no hidden fees. We offer a free consultation, which allows you a chance to meet us and share your situation and experience, and gives us an opportunity to give you feedback on your case. If we agree to proceed together, we do so with trust and compassion. At the closing of your case, if you haven’t won, we don’t get paid.
There is no financial risk to meeting with us, and no pressure from us to sign a contract. That one meeting, however, may be the critical point that then allows you to move forward in your recovery process with confidence and peace.
5 Reasons to Get a Personal Injury Attorney
- Because personal injury attorneys handle auto accident cases every day, we are experts in local laws and know how to navigate the insurance claims process.
- While your personal injury attorney does the hard work, you have a chance to focus on recovering from the car accident.
- Personal injury attorneys ensure your needs are the focus of negotiations and are dedicated to get you fully compensated for the injuries and damages you sustained.
- We don’t get paid unless you win your case.
- Every car insurance company has attorneys on their side – you should too!
To learn more about how a personal injury attorney can help you and your unique situation, call Ritchie Reiersen Law Offices in Dupont today to set up a free, no-obligation consultation.
How Do I Choose An Attorney Who Is Right For My Situation?
Within the legal profession, there are many areas in which a lawyer can specialize. How do you choose a lawyer who can help you with your case? At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we know it can be overwhelming to make that decision. We have a few suggestions for finding the right legal professional:
- Find someone who specializes in your type of case. If you have a broken arm, you won’t make an appointment with a dermatologist – you want to see an orthopaedic physician, who specializes in bone injuries. Likewise, if you have been injured in an auto accident you don’t need a divorce lawyer – you need an attorney who specializes in car accidents and other personal injuries – you need a personal injury attorney.
- Ask friends, family members, physicians, and neighbors for referrals – and read reviews. Word of mouth and hearing experiences from previous clients can tell you a lot about a lawyer. Don’t be afraid to do some research.
- Find someone who is passionate about helping you. You’ll feel it in the way they approach you and the way you are treated. You don’t want to be just another file in the office – you want to be acknowledged as an individual with a unique situation who deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Make sure you “click” with them and are comfortable working together. The process of filing a claim and negotiating fair settlement isn’t a quick one, unfortunately. Make sure you feel good being around and working with your legal advocate. If you don’t – keep looking.
We don’t get paid unless you win your claim – there are no hidden fees and no up-front costs. If you have been injured in a car accident and want to have the compassionate experience of Ritchie Reiersen Law on your team, call us today for a free consultation.