How Can An Auto Accident Attorney Help Me?
When you have been injured in an auto accident, life can seem very overwhelming. Medical bills piling up, the cost to repair or replace your vehicle, and the impact that the injury has on your ability to work can make the road ahead can seem like a monumental challenge to take on. Having an experienced personal injury attorney on your side can help you overcome the roadblocks that the insurance companies will place in front of you. Most importantly, it can bring peace of mind to you when you need it most.
What are the benefits to having a personal injury attorney on your side? First of all, you get to focus on healing while your attorney takes care of all of the phone calls, mountains of paperwork, and negotiations on your behalf. Your attorney will gather evidence to support your claim – official accident report, medical records, witness statements, etc. Together you will work on assessing for damages. This will include economic damages, such as medical bills, lost wages, property damage, etc., as well as non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, loss of consortium, scarring and disfigurement, etc. Your attorney will then work with the insurance company on your behalf to protect your rights and fight for maximum compensation.
With thousands of happy clients to back up our name, Ritchie Reiersen Law knows how to get results. We have the passion to work hard and demand excellence, while balancing that with the compassion and respect you deserve. Our goal is not only to get you the compensation you need, but to empower you to feel confident in making decisions that will benefit you in the future. For a free consultation, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today.
What Do the Personal Injury Attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law Specialize In?
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear End Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Collisions
- Multiple Vehicle Car Crash
- Pedestrian vs. Vehicle Car Accident
- T-bone Auto Accident
- Bicycle vs. Vehicle Collision
- Phantom Car Accident
- Hit and Run Car Crash
- Fatal Auto Accident
- Wrongful Death Car Accident
Lawyers Are Too Expensive – I’m Better Off Handling the Claim Myself
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we’ve heard just about every reason people can come up with for why they shouldn’t hire an attorney to help them after a car accident. And we will be the first to tell you – not all auto accidents require the help of a personal injury attorney to be successfully settled. However, there are several benefits to having an experienced car accident attorney on your side.
- Get the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies have lawyers and analysts working to protect their bottom line. We work to protect your rights.
- We do the hard work – you focus on healing. The claims process is designed to be hard to navigate. With years of experience, we know how to get the results you need.
- Higher settlement offers. The truth of the matter is that when an attorney is involved, insurance companies offer significantly higher settlement amounts. Even after our fee is removed, you’re more likely to receive a greater amount than if you handle the claim on your own.
- Much less stress for you. With thoughtful discussion we will answer your questions and involve you in the process, but we will take care of the stress and work.
If you have been injured in a car accident, don’t hesitate to call Ritchie Reiersen Law today.
We serve Hermiston and the surrounding areas, and we will come to you if you can’t make it to us. We offer a free consultation and are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. We understand the road to recovery after a car accident can be difficult – but you don’t have to do it alone. Let us show you how we can help.