Enumclaw Washington Personal Injury Attorneys and Car Accident Lawyers
Personal, professional, and proven results
Personal Injury Attorney in Enumclaw
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Enumclaw have years of experience working through the insurance claims process and have a solid reputation for getting real results for our clients.
We are passionate about the work we do each day, and love to help our clients receive the compensation they deserve. While we keep you informed and involved in the entire process, we are the ones doing the hard work and taking on the insurance companies to protect your rights; your job during this time is to focus on healing.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we strive to be ethical and dependable members of our local and professional communities and are relentless advocates for our client’s rights. If you have been injured and are not sure where to turn, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today for free consultation (253) 204-2244.
What Is A Contingency Fee?
When you agree to work with a personal injury attorney at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Enumclaw, you agree to what is called a contingency fee. This means that the payment to the attorney only comes after the case is successfully resolved. There are no hourly fees, no up-front costs, and no hidden fees.
How can this be helpful to you? This arrangement is beneficial to individuals who aren’t able to produce the necessary money up front to hire an attorney at an hourly rate. A contingency agreement also means that if the case isn’t successfully resolved, the attorney doesn’t get paid.
Our local personal injury attorneys have many years of experience and are passionate about helping those who have been injured through no fault of their own. We love the work we do and consider it an honor to earn the trust of our clients through our dedicated service to their needs.
5 Reasons to Get a Personal Injury Attorney
- Larger settlement. Many people think they can save money by handling the claim on their own, but this usually ends up being counterproductive. Because we know how the insurance industry works, we have a significantly greater likelihood of getting you the maximum compensation you are entitled to due to the injuries you sustained.
- Statute of limitations. Because this is what we do every day, we know the ins and outs of state and tort law and won’t let time to seek justice slip away.
- Memory is clearest. The ability to recall details about experiences fades over time, and with the loss of memory is the risk of losing the integrity of evidence for your claim. In order to have a strong case, it is best to produce a clear, concise statement with your attorney shortly after the accident, when the details are still fresh in your mind.
- Peace of mind. When you involve the best personal injury attorney, you move forward knowing you’re in excellent hands. You get to focus on healing while we take on the insurance industry for you.
- Free consultation. We offer a free, no-pressure consultation to all our clients. This gives you an opportunity to ask questions, and allows us a chance to give you feedback on your case. With no retainer fees and no hidden costs, you pay us nothing until we win your case for you.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Enumclaw, we have had years of experience working with victims of car accidents, and we have learned that it is most beneficial to involve an attorney and file a claim with insurance as soon as possible. There are many steps and layers to the process of filing and resolving an insurance claim. It is important that things are done correctly and in a timely fashion so the outcome brings the most beneficial settlement possible. Call us today at (253) 204-2244 to schedule your consultation and find out how we can help you navigate the road ahead.
What Types of Cases Does Ritchie Reiersen Law in Enumclaw Handle?
If you have experienced an injury and you would like some solid legal advice, then call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Enumclaw today at (253) 204-2244. We offer a free consultation, giving you an opportunity to learn more about the ways in which we may help you. We have local attorneys who are committed to helping those who have been victimized.
We Serve Auburn and the Surrounding Communities
Free Legal Consultation
Sometimes you just need some advice. Tell us how we can help.
All accident injury and immigration consultations are free and carry no obligation.
— Jordan from Yakima.
Download Our Car Accident Crash Book Free
Get help after an accident from accident injury lawyers. This book is full of easy to understand action steps so you can protect yourself or your family.
You have questions. We have answers.
Figuring out the best course of action after a car accident can be intimidating. Without taking the correct steps to protect your rights, you could miss out on a significant sum of money. Our attorneys will go the extra mile to secure the maximum compensation you deserve. Get our free e-book on car accidents. You’ll learn everything you need to know about choosing the right auto injury attorney, dealing with insurance issues, getting medical coverage and more. To discuss the specifics of your case during a free consultation, get in touch with our office.