Walla Walla, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys and Car Accident Lawyers
Personal, professional, and proven results
How Much Will a Personal Injury Attorney Cost Me?
While there is a fee for the services of an attorney to help win your case, it is usually well worth the cost. At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we want to clear up some misconceptions about the fees associated with a car accident or other injury cases.
- Free consultations. Share your experience and get honest feedback, without pressure to sign a contract with us.
- No retainer cost. No money is required up front to hire us.
- No hidden fees. Everything regarding fees will be in the contract we review and sign together. There will be no hidden fees at the end of our work together.
- We work on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we don’t win your case, we don’t get paid for the work we have done.
- Higher insurance settlement offer. History has shown that insurance settlement offers are typically significantly higher when an attorney is involved helping on behalf of the injured party.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we feel it is important to be honest and transparent with our clients. We understand that we see people because they are going through a stressful experience – our goal is to decrease that stress. A typical contingency fee agreement indicates that we will receive one-third of the final settlement amount as our fee.
That means that when we win your case for you and you have agreed to a settlement from the insurance, you will receive 67% of the amount we were able to negotiate on your behalf – which is almost always significantly more than 100% of the settlement individuals would be able to negotiate on their own.
If you want the power and experience of an auto accident attorney on your side, call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Walla Walla today. We are passionate about helping people who have been injured due to the negligent actions of others, and we are dedicated to protecting and restoring the rights of our clients. Life after an injury can be overwhelming – but you don’t have to face it alone. Let Ritchie Reiersen Law show you how we can put our experience to work for you. Call us today at (509) 396-5577.
What Cases Does Ritchie Reiersen Law in Walla Walla Specialize In?
Ritchie Reiersen Law is a personal injury law firm. We specialize in cases involving:
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear End Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Collisions
- Multiple Vehicle Car Crash
- Pedestrian vs. Vehicle Accident
- T-bone Auto Accident
- Bicycle vs. Vehicle Collision
- Phantom Car Accident
- Hit and Run Car Crash
- Fatal Auto Accident
- Wrongful Death Car Accident
Ritchie Reiersen Law has helped our clients recover over $25 million in compensation for the injuries they have sustained. We have years of experience working through the world of insurance claims, and we know how to get results for our clients. We have the power and the dedication necessary to demand our clients be treated with the respect that they deserve, and we stand up for your rights through the whole process.
Call Ritchie Reiersen Law today at (509) 396-5577 to schedule your free consultation.
Why Do I Need Help From An Auto Accident Attorney?
When you’ve been involved in an auto accident, there is suddenly a great deal of responsibility put on your shoulders. There are additional bills to pay, medical appointments to keep, and insurance to try to negotiate with. It can be a lot to handle all at once – especially if the car crash caused an injury. Many people feel they can take care of their insurance claim on their own, and there is no need to involve anyone else – especially a car accident attorney – in the process.
While many car accident claims can be very straight forward and generally easy to settle, when you factor in property damage and injuries, most claims would benefit from the experience and skills of a personal injury attorney. What can a personal injury attorney do to help you in your claim?
- Listen to you. Your attorney should listen to your experience and be able to build the case around your needs – not bend your needs to how they want to build the case.
- Gather and submit evidence. Your attorney will gather evidence such as medical records, accident reports, and witness statements to support your claim.
- Focus on your needs. Your attorney will keep your rights and needs at the forefront of all communication.
- Negotiate an appropriate compensation amount. You deserve to be fully compensated for your injuries and other damages – your lawyer will push for the maximum amount for you.
- No payment until we win. There should be zero money required up front to hire an attorney. If they don’t win your case for you, you shouldn’t have to pay them.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Walla Walla know that insurance companies don’t want to pay much on claims – insurance companies hire lawyers and adjusters whose purpose is to find ways to decrease the payout. We have many years of experience fighting for the rights of our clients to ensure they get the compensation they deserve for the injuries they have received.
If you have been injured in an automobile accident and aren’t sure what to do, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today at (509) 396-5577. You deserve to have a dedicated personal injury attorney on your side, fighting for your rights and helping you get a fair compensation. At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we are passionate about the work we do and consider it an honor to earn your trust. Call us today for a free consultation.
We Serve Kennewick and the Surrounding Communities
Free Legal Consultation
Sometimes you just need some advice. Tell us how we can help.
All accident injury and immigration consultations are free and carry no obligation.
— Jordan from Yakima.
Download Our Car Accident Crash Book Free
Get help after an accident from accident injury lawyers. This book is full of easy to understand action steps so you can protect yourself or your family.
You have questions. We have answers.
Figuring out the best course of action after a car accident can be intimidating. Without taking the correct steps to protect your rights, you could miss out on a significant sum of money. Our attorneys will go the extra mile to secure the maximum compensation you deserve. Get our free e-book on car accidents. You’ll learn everything you need to know about choosing the right auto injury attorney, dealing with insurance issues, getting medical coverage and more. To discuss the specifics of your case during a free consultation, get in touch with our office.