West Richland, Washington Personal Injury Attorneys and Car Accident Lawyers
Personal, professional, and proven results
What Steps Should I Take If I Am In a Car Accident In West Richland, Washington?
Unfortunately sometimes we find ourselves in the wrong place at the wrong time and as a result are involved in an auto accident.
Because car crashes happen all the time, it is important to be prepared with the knowledge of what you can do to protect yourself and your claim if you find yourself in that unfortunate incident.
- Check for injuries. If anyone is injured, call for an ambulance.
- Never admit fault. This will be used against you when settling your claim.
- If possible, move your vehicle off to the side of the road. This protects you as well as other drivers on the road.
- Call the police. An official accident report can be used as evidence in your claim, helping to establish fault and prove negligence.
- Take photos of the scene, damaged vehicles, and gather witness information.
- Write down your experience as soon as possible while the details are still fresh in your mind.
- Notify your insurance of the accident.
- Refrain from discussing your crash on social media so that your case is not inadvertently compromised.
- Take advantage of a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer for help resolving your claim and ensuring you receive fair consideration in your compensation.
Being a victim of a car accident because someone made a choice to be negligent in their actions is extremely frustrating. Likewise, trying to get the insurance company to give you the compensation you deserve can be equally hard. If this situation sounds familiar, call Ritchie Reiersen Law serving West Richland today. We have a long history of handling car accident cases and know how to get solid results from insurance companies.
Because the insurance industry has one goal in mind – to protect their bottom line – you will benefit from having someone on your side who will fight for your needs and protect your right to be properly compensated. Call the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law today to schedule your free consultation. (509) 396-5577
What Do the Personal Injury Attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law Specialize In?
Personal injury attorneys specialize in cases that cause physical or psychological injuries to a person due to the willful or negligent behaviors of another. There are many instances in which a personal injury attorney could be consulted to help victims receive compensation for the injuries that were received, but the most common cases in personal injury law relate to:
- Car accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driver Victim
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Sexual Abuse Victim
- Premises Liability: Slip and Falls
- Birth Defects and Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
If you have been injured by another person and aren’t sure what to do, contact Ritchie Reiersen Law in West Richland today. Through years of practice we have honed the tools and skills necessary to navigate through the world of insurance claims and help our clients receive the money they deserve. Because we don’t get paid unless we win your case for you, there is no risk to accepting our offer of a free consultation. As a result of our expertise, we have helped clients recover over $25 million in damages. Call Ritchie Reiersen Law today to speak with a compassionate and dedicated personal injury attorney and find out how we can help you move forward on the road to recovery.
Call us today (509) 396-5577
How Is Getting a Local Personal Injury Attorney In West Richland Helpful?
Everyone is interested in saving money in any way they can. When you have been injured in an auto accident, it may feel most economical to simply handle the claim on your own. While we love what we do, the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in West Richland will be the first to admit that not all car accidents require the services of a lawyer to achieve a successful outcome. However, having said that, there are many benefits to working with an attorney. Consider consulting with a personal injury attorney if any of the following applies to you:
- You received an injury in a car accident. When you have a serious injury, it is very important to be able to focus on healing and recovery. Above all, decreasing stress is imperative to the recovery process.
- Medical bills are piling up. It is important to pay those bills, but convincing the insurance company to cover the claim can be a challenge.
- Your vehicle was damaged in the accident. Transportation challenges will affect many areas of your life. You need to be able to know your vehicle can be repaired correctly and efficiently.
- You find the insurance industry frustrating to deal with. Sadly, the insurance industry was not designed to be user-friendly. As a result of the confusion and frustration, consumers often give up early, which benefits the insurance company.
- Receiving a fair settlement is a priority for you. Insurance companies are for-profit entities, and consequently will look for any possible way to decrease the amount of money they pay you.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in West Richland have helped thousands of clients over the years receive the compensation they deserve after an accident. Our law firm is based on a desire to help people who have been hurt through the negligent actions of others. We are dedicated and responsible members of our local community and feel it is an honor to earn the trust of our clients through the work we do. While there are many attorneys in the West Richland area, if you want to have the best on your team, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today at (509) 396-5577.
We Serve Kennewick and the Surrounding Communities
Free Legal Consultation
Sometimes you just need some advice. Tell us how we can help.
All accident injury and immigration consultations are free and carry no obligation.
“I wish I would have had this book when I was hit 10 years ago. I made so many mistakes and ended up paying for it with long term injuries that weren’t covered, and the regret of looking back at the compensation I should have received for my car, my pain and my time.”
— Jordan from Yakima.
Download Our Car Accident Crash Book Free
Get help after an accident from accident injury lawyers. This book is full of easy to understand action steps so you can protect yourself or your family.
You have questions. We have answers.
Figuring out the best course of action after a car accident can be intimidating. Without taking the correct steps to protect your rights, you could miss out on a significant sum of money. Our attorneys will go the extra mile to secure the maximum compensation you deserve. Get our free e-book on car accidents. You’ll learn everything you need to know about choosing the right auto injury attorney, dealing with insurance issues, getting medical coverage and more. To discuss the specifics of your case during a free consultation, get in touch with our office.