Why Should I Get a Personal Injury Attorney After a Car Accident Injury?
- Personal injury attorneys handle car accident cases every day. We know the intricacies of the laws of Washington and have lots of experience successfully navigating the insurance industry.
- The hard work is done by the personal injury attorneys. Your main job is to focus on recovery after your car accident.
- Personal injury attorneys will fight to get you maximum compensation. We will ensure you are compensated for the injuries you suffered and the damages you incurred.
- Personal injury attorneys don’t get paid unless your case is won. There are no hidden fees and no upfront costs. We don’t settle unless you agree to the amount offered.
- Car insurance companies have attorneys – you should too!
Not all car accidents require an attorney to get involved, but at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Othello, we know that even minor accidents can have major ramifications. The insurance industry has lawyers and analysts working on their side, looking for any possible way to decrease the amount of money they pay you for your injury.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law believe you deserve to be treated with compassion and respect and that you have a right to be fully compensated for the pain and suffering you have endured.
We offer a free consultation with a member of our team to give prospective clients an opportunity to share their experience and ask questions of us. This allows us the chance to give you some thoughts on your case from the legal perspective. With this information in hand, we hope to help you feel empowered to make the best decision possible for your future.
We consider it an honor to be able to earn the trust of our clients through the way we dedicate ourselves to fighting to protect their rights.
We have local bilingual auto accident attorneys who are dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve while navigating the claims process on your behalf.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Othello today.
What Should I Do if I’m Involved in an Auto Accident in Othello?
If you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time and are involved in a car accident due to the negligence of another person, it is important to know what you need to do to protect yourself. At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Othello, we suggest the following:
- Call the police. Having an accident report as evidence in your claim can help prove fault and negligence.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident, and get witness information. These items can help prove damages and answer questions.
- Get medical attention. Don’t put off receiving medical care. If you don’t get care right away, the insurance company is likely to question whether or not the injury is truly related to the car accident; this may have a negative impact on the outcome of your claim.
- Inform your insurance of the accident. Typically this is done through a call to them. This will start the process of opening a claim.
- Get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. The insurance companies will have lawyers working to protect their bottom line. An attorney on your side will help protect your rights and defend your interests.
Call Ritchie Reiersen Law at for a free consultation.
We will help you understand what options you have available to you and answer your questions. Being injured in a car accident can be overwhelming, but with a car accident lawyer on your side, the road ahead to recovery and full compensation for your injuries can be a smooth one.
What Does A Car Accident Attorney Help Me With?
Hiring an attorney to help you with your claim after you’ve been injured in a car accident is a big decision. At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Othello, we feel it is important to be transparent and let clients know what they can expect from us through the process. When you choose to work with us, you can expect us to:
- Listen to you We understand that every experience is different and every case is unique. We promise to listen to your experience and tailor the case to fit your needs.
- Collect Evidence In order to prove fault and negligence, we will collect accident reports, medical files, witness reports, and any other evidence necessary.
- File a Claim On Your Behalf This notifies the insurance companies involved and the other driver that you have legal representation and intend to seek damages.
- Keep You a Priority We will work for you and keep your needs and concerns as the priority in all communication and negotiations on your behalf.
- Seek Justice When Necessary We will make sure the at-fault party is held responsible and properly punished from the legal perspective when necessary.
- Fight For Fair Compensation We will negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company and negligent individual(s) for compensation that fully covers the effects the injury as had and will continue to have on your life.
Call us today and let us go to work for you.
We are passionate about the work we do and are dedicated to protecting your rights and helping you receive the compensation you deserve. Being injured in an auto accident due to the negligent actions of another person can be frustrating and overwhelming, but you don’t have to face the future alone. Ritchie Reiersen Law is here to help and support you.