Brandon has devoted his entire legal career to personal injury, having personally represented over a thousand separate car accidents amounting to well over $15,000,000.00 in total settlements. Brandon personally understands the frustrations and complications that car accidents cause because his father was severely injured in an accident when Brandon was three years old.
This accident caused the family to lose several family businesses, as well left his then very athletic father bound to a wheelchair.
Brandon attended law school at the University of Idaho College of Law and earned his Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Washington State University. Prior to law school, Brandon earned his Bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University-Idaho in Business.
Brandon grew up in Burley, Idaho, a small farming community, where he learned the value of hard work while working on both potato and sugar beet farms, as well as raising livestock.
It was during his days in Burley that Brandon developed his love of the outdoors. His family often took camping trips and fishing outings. Fishing continues to be one of his favorite things.
Brandon is married to Sarah Ritchie who grew up on a fruit farm in Walla Walla, Washington. They have children, Mason, Jake, Chase, and Hailey who are the joy of their lives and keep them extremely busy outside of work.
- Personal Injury – Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents – Pedestrian Accidents
- Litigation Percentage10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Bar AdmissionsWashington, 2013
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho J.D. – 2012 Honors: Certified Mediator
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington M.B.A. – 2012
- Brigham Young University- Idaho, Major: Business and English
- Published Works Car Accident Crash Book – 7 Crucial Questions, 2016
- Languages: English & Samoan
- Case Recovery Over $15 Million total settlements