Can I Post About My Car Accident On Social Media?
Personal injury attorneys specialize in cases that cause physical or psychological injuries to a person due to the willful or negligent behaviors of another. There are many instances in which a personal injury attorney could be consulted to help victims receive compensation for the injuries that were received, but the most common cases in personal injury law relate to:
- Car accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driver Victim
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Sexual Abuse Victim
- Premises Liability: Slip and Falls
- Birth Defects and Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law Offices in Pacific, Washington have years of experience with helping clients in these types of cases.
With expertise in the laws of Washington and a firm commitment to protect the rights of our clients, we have represented thousands of individuals and helped them obtain fair settlements in their claims against those who have injured them.
We are passionate in our desire to help others and find joy in our daily work. As staunch advocates for victim’s rights, we work to ensure that our clients feel empowered to make the best decisions possible throughout the entire process.
If you have been injured due to the negligent actions of another person, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today to speak with one of our dedicated attorneys. We treat each person with the compassion and respect they deserve and know that each story and experience is unique to the individual – and so is each case.
Our goal is to help you move forward by keeping your rights and needs as the focus of the case. We are pleased to offer a complimentary consultation.
Call us to make an appointment.
How Can Ritchie Reiersen Law Help Me Resolve My Claim?
When you choose to work with a personal injury attorney through Ritchie Reiersen Law in Pacific, you are choosing to work with the best. We want to be fully transparent about the process we will go through together. Our goal is to resolve your claim and make sure you receive appropriate compensation for your injuries. In order to make this happen, we will do the following:
- Establish fault and prove negligence. The insurance carrier for the at-fault party will do everything possible to use negligence laws and find loopholes to decrease the amount they have to pay on your claim. Our personal injury attorneys have expertise in the laws of Washington and will make sure this doesn’t happen.
- File the claim before the statute of limitations runs out. At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we know the ins and outs of the laws, and we will make sure you know how long you have to file a claim.
- Maintain your rights and needs as the central priority. Insurance companies are for-profit companies, and they will look for any possible reason to deny a claim. Ritchie Reiersen Law is here to make sure you don’t get taken advantage of and to keep your needs the focus of the process.
- Secure maximum compensation. Injuries are not only physical. We have the knowledge and experience to help determine all the ways your injury has impacted your life. We will fight for maximum compensation on your behalf.
We will tell you that not all claims require the assistance of an attorney to be resolved. The insurance companies have lawyers working for them. If you want someone to focus on and stick up for your rights through the entire negotiation and settlement process, however, you should have an attorney working for you as well.
Call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Pacific, Washington today for a free consultation – let us put our passion and experience to work for you.
What Can I Be Compensated For After My Car Accident?
Car accidents – even seemingly minor ones – can cause major problems. Many people focus solely on the vehicle damage and immediate medical needs in their claims. There are additional impacts to your life that can be factored into a claim, however, if you have the knowledge and experience to assess for those.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Pacific, Washington we understand the major impact an injury can have on an individual and every aspect of their life. We have the skills and ability to help our clients look beyond only the physical effects of a car accident injury and account for the impact the accident and resulting injury will have on their ability to work, to have quality of life, and to maintain relationships.
With proper documentation for proof, we will negotiate with the negligent driver and their insurance carrier to include compensation to cover your medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and quality of life. Being injured due to the negligence of others can truly impact all areas of your life. The good news is that the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law have dedicated their professional lives to ensuring the rights of their clients, and have successfully recovered over $25 million in settlements for these individuals.