How to Obtain A Visa To Visit, Study Or Work In United States

Obtaining Visa to enter United States can be a complex and frustrating process – but you don’t have to do it alone.

Free Consultation

Ritchie Reiersen Immigration Attorneys Can Help You Obtain Your Visa

If you or someone you know is trying to gain temporary access to the United States, Ritchie Reiersen Immigration Attorneys have the experience and knowledge to find right visa for you. It is important that you apply for appropriate visa based on both your purpose for coming to United States as well as how long you intend to stay.

The most common ways individuals visit United States by using either the F-1 (Academic Student), M-1 (Vocational Student), or J-1 (cultural and educational Exchange Visitor) temporary visas. The most common temporary work visas that allow you to obtain employment in US include E, H, L, and P visas.

At Ritchie Reiersen Law, our team of Immigration Attorneys have years of experience helping people with all of immigration needs. We are passionate about helping our clients achieve their dreams, and will do all we assist you in making that happen. We have offices in Kennewick, Yakima, Moses Lake, Tacoma, Seattle and Auburn to serve all your needs. 


How To Obtain A Temporary Visa

Having an experienced Immigration Lawyer can drastically increase your likelihood of obtaining a visa to visit the United States. There are over 180 different types of US visas – each with a time-consuming application as well as significant application fees. Because of the complex nature of the immigration system, it can be easy to inadvertently choose the incorrect type of visa or make mistakes in the application. However, with an Immigration Attorney on your side, you can be assured that you are on the right path to obtaining the proper visa.

The Immigration Lawyers at Ritchie Reiersen Law understand how confusing the immigration applications and process can be. With years of experience, we have a firm understanding of how to successfully help our clients achieve their immigration dreams. Call us today for your free immigration consultation. We provide immigration services in Kennewick, Yakima, Moses Lake, Tacoma, Seattle, and Auburn.

Why You Should have An Immigration Attorney

Many people with immigration needs find it very helpful to have an experienced Immigration Attorney on their side. The laws involving United States immigration are complicated and constantly changing. Additionally, the application paperwork is time consuming and can quickly become overwhelming and frustrating.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, our Immigration Attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcomes with their immigration needs. With respect and attention to detail, we will help you understand the immigration options that are available to you and guide you through the process. Our team of Immigration Lawyers is experienced with all your immigration needs and stand ready to help.

We provide immigration services in Kennewick, Yakima, Moses Lake, Tacoma, Seattle, and Auburn. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.


Download Our Immigration Guide Book Free

Feel free to ask for all immigration purposes from our immigration lawyer. This book is composed of easy to understand action steps so you can understand things better for yourself or your family.


Our Immigration Services

The process to becoming a U.S. citizen or receiving any type of visa can be very complex and confusing – and often quite frustrating.  An experienced immigration lawyer at Ritchie Reiersen Law will care for you and help you understand each step of the immigration process.

help in Yakima Kennewick Tacoma Auburn Immigration Services

General Information

Yakima Immigration law attorney services

Citizenship & Naturalization

family based immigration

Family Based Immigration



american flag

Green Card

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Deportation & Removal

Frequently Asked Questions