How Much Will An Auto Accident Attorney Cost Me?
Most personal injury lawyers work on what is called a contingency fee. This means that their fee is dependent on whether or not your case is won. Simply put – if you don’t win, we don’t get paid. This works to your advantage, believe it or not. History has shown that the settlements are higher when the injured party from a car accident has an attorney advocating for them.
Insurance companies are for-profit businesses. They don’t want to pay for an accident, and they have a team of lawyers working to find ways to decrease the payout. At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Vancouver, we believe that each person deserves to be properly compensated for their suffering due to the negligence of others.
We work hand-in-hand with you to determine the many ways an injury from a car accident has and will impact your life. The lawyers who are working for the insurance company will not get away with underestimating the value of your injuries. We will focus on your needs and your rights and hold the negligent party responsible. Most importantly, we will fight for what is right for you, not what the insurance company wants.
Our goal is to work hard to get you the maximum compensation you deserve and help you get back on the road to recovery.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and would like to meet with us for a free consultation, call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Vancouver today.
What Can I Be Compensated For After An Auto Accident?
Being in a car accident can be frightening and bring a lot of feelings of unease, stress, fatigue, and anxiety. A car accident will usually affect more than just your car. Auto accidents of all types can cause serious injuries to the individuals involved.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Vancouver, Washington understand that determining the value the impacts of a car accident and resulting injury will have on your life can be hard to do on your own. Our compassionate attorneys have many years of experience advocating for the rights of our clients and will help each step of the process.
When working to resolve your case, we gather all the pertinent information from medical files, police reports, and witness statements. Using this information we compile a complete list of the full extent of damages. Damages that you can receive compensation for include, but are not limited to, medical bills, lost wages, emotional trauma, property damages, loss of enjoyment, and pain and suffering. Working closely with you we place a value on each of these things and take that amount to the insurance company for settlement.
If you have been injured from an auto accident and you would like some help getting fair compensation from insurance, call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Vancouver today. We offer free consultations with no obligation or pressure.
What Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Do For Me?
You might be considering whether or not to contact a personal injury lawyer after you’ve been injured due to the negligent actions of someone else. It’s hard to know what to do in the aftermath of an injury, and getting an attorney is a big step. What can you expect an attorney to do for you in the process of filing and settling a claim for an injury? At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Washington, we feel it’s important to be transparent about what clients can expect from us. From the initial free consultation through the end of the settlement, you can expect us to:
- Listen to you We know your story is unique, and with the details you provide we can tailor the case around your needs.
- Represent your best interests The insurance company has lawyers and representatives who are only looking out for their needs; we will be a staunch advocate for you.
- Seek justice when necessary We will make sure that the negligent person is held accountable for their actions – for example, in cases of drunk or reckless driving or sexual abuse by an authority figure.
- Collect Evidence Evidence that we will use to help you find successful resolution to your case includes police reports, witness accounts, and medical files.
- File the claim This is the official notification to all involved parties that you intend to seek compensation for the pain caused by someone’s negligent behavior.
- Seek proper compensation We have the experience and tools to account for all the ways the injury has impacted your life. We will negotiate on your behalf to get maximum compensation for you.