How Can I Find the Right Car Accident Attorney in Clackamas, Oregon?
Being in an automobile accident brings a lot of extra stress, especially if you’ve received injuries. Trying to maneuver your way through working with the person at-fault and all the insurance companies involved can feel like a monumental task. If you decide that you need the help of an auto accident attorney to be treated fairly, how do you choose who to use? At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Clackamas, Oregon we feel that it is important to be completely comfortable with who you choose to represent you. We offer free, no-obligation consultations for this exact reason – it is important to meet and ultimately choose the person you feel would work with your best interests in mind.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law we strive to be that person – the one who will treat you with compassion and respect, the one who keeps your interests front and center. We have many years of successful experience representing people who, like you, have been injured due to the negligence or willful wrongdoing of others. Having recovered over $25 million in settlements for our clients, we have a strong reputation of success. If you’ve been injured in a car accident and would like to talk with one of our personal injury attorneys to learn more about how we can help you in the claims and recovery process.
The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Clackamas know that insurance companies hire attorneys and adjusters to find any possible reason to deny your claim. While it may feel that social media is “private”, it is important to do a privacy check from time to time – especially after an accident.
Our personal injury attorneys have years of experience in helping people after car accidents receive the compensation they deserve. We are ruthless in defending your rights and are dedicated to getting you the help you need. Call us today for a free consultation with one of our compassionate attorneys.
What Qualifies As a Personal Injury Claim?
If you have been injured through the negligent actions of others, call and talk to a personal injury attorney at Ritchie Reiersen Law serving Clackamas, Oregon and the surrounding areas. We specialize in representing victims who are suffering from pain and injury due to the actions of others. We have experience helping victims of all types of auto accidents, as well as people who have been attacked by a dog, injured from a slip and fall, wrongful death cases, sexual abuse by an authority figure, and bicycle and pedestrian injuries. The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law are knowledgeable in the laws of Oregon and have the resources needed to wade through the paperwork and red tape of the insurance companies.
With no up-front costs and no hidden fees, we do the hard work so you can focus on healing. It is imperative that victims of accidents and attacks are given access to accurate information regarding their rights and the choices they have with their claim. We consider it our duty to empower our clients with the knowledge and ability to make the best choices possible. At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we don’t get paid unless you win the claim.
Call us today for a no-obligation consultation in Clackamas and let us get you headed on the road toward healing.
What Should I Do If I Am Involved In An Auto Accident In Clackamas County, Oregon?
- Take care of Yourself: If you need to call an ambulance, do it. If you need to be seen by your primary care physician, or a massage therapist, or have an adjustment from a chiropractor – do it. If you wait, it is possible the insurance company will question whether or not the injury was really due to the accident.
- Call the Police: Always get the police involved in an auto accident. Even if the other party admits fault to you on the scene, their story may change later. Having a police report can help determine fault and negligence as well.
- Inform your insurance company of the accident
- Take pictures of the accident scene, get statements from witnesses, and never, ever admit fault
- Get help from an experienced personal injury attorney: The at-fault party isn’t going to want to pay. Insurance companies have powerful lawyers working for them, looking for loopholes to get out of paying a large settlement. With an experienced car accident attorney on your side and fighting for you, you are more likely to have a positive experience and a better payout at settlement.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and would like to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney about being compensated for damages, call Ritchie Reiersen Law. With many years of experience and over $25 million recovered in settlements, the auto accident attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen in Clackamas have a solid history of being advocates for victim’s rights.
Call today for your free consultation – you have nothing to lose.