5 Reasons to Hire Ritchie Reiersen Personal Injury Auto Accident Attorneys
- Because we deal with car accident claims on a daily basis, we know the best way to successfully work with insurance companies.
- While we do the hard work, you take time to focus on healing.
- We will be diligent in our pursuit of justice on your behalf, and will fight for your right to be compensated for the injuries you sustained and the damages you incurred.
- We don’t cost you anything unless we win your case for you and get you a settlement you agree to accept.
- Insurance companies have lawyers working for them – you should have an attorney working hard to protect your rights, too!
Call Ritchie Reiersen Law today to set up your free consultation appointment. We know that the path ahead after a car accident can feel overwhelming. We want you to know that you don’t have to walk that path alone.
How Do I Know Which Car Accident Attorney To Hire?
Car accidents can cause incredible problems and stress in life. Sometimes the injuries are so major and the insurance companies are being so difficult to work with that you feel the need to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. But looking through the white pages and doing a search on Google will give you more names than you can count. How do you know who to trust?
At Ritchie Reiersen Law, we think it is important to do the following as you’re searching for the right attorney for you:
- Ask for recommendations Ask friends, family, medical providers, and anyone else you can think of who they have heard of or have used and would recommend. This is a great first step to narrowing down the numbers.
- Read reviews from previous clients. It can feel tedious, but read reviews on web pages, Facebook, Yelp, etc. Previous clients are usually pretty honest – especially if they’ve had a negative experience.
- Free consultation Most personal injury lawyers will offer a free consultation. This is your opportunity to interview them. If you have concerns about them or you just don’t “click”, keep looking.
- Make sure they specialize in your type of case You wouldn’t see a dentist if you have a broken arm, even though he is a doctor. Likewise, make sure you see an attorney who specializes in your type of case – a divorce lawyer wouldn’t be your best option to settle a car accident claim.
At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Ellensburg, we want our clients to feel completely comfortable working with us. We strive to treat each client and their family the way we want to be treated – with compassion and respect. We understand that each case is not the same and we honor the unique experiences our clients have had. We are able to tailor each case to fit the needs of each client. We believe our clients have the right to fair and proper compensation for the injuries they have endured, and we are relentless in our pursuit of justice on your behalf.
Call us today at to schedule an appointment with a personal injury attorney.