How Do I Know What To Expect If I Hire A Lawyer After My Car Accident?
Auto accidents happen every day, unfortunately, and with a growing population living in and around the beautiful Maple Valley, Washington area, they’re becoming more frequent. If you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time and have been injured in an accident, life can seem overwhelming. All of a sudden there are a lot of uncertainties in your future – how will the car get fixed, who pays for the medical bills, what happens to my income if I can’t work, etc. At Ritchie Reiersen Law offices in Maple Valley, we know that dealing with uncertainty can bring additional stress to life. That is why we strive to work with you, hand in hand, as we go through the process of protecting your rights and getting proper compensation for you.
Our goal is not to take over and make all your decisions for you, but to empower you with the knowledge and facts you need to be able to make the best decisions you can make for yourself and your future. We will work to gather all the evidence and documentation from the car accident, including police reports and witness statements. We will help you assess the many areas in which the injuries have and will impact your life, and together we will put a value to those impacts. With that information in hand, we will meet with insurance representatives and fight for your right to proper and full compensation. We will not settle a case without your full and informed consent. The auto accident attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Maple Valley know the process of negotiation and have the competence and confidence to press hard for your needs.
Why Should I Hire a Local Personal Injury Attorney After A Car Accident?
At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Maple Valley, we will be the first to tell you that not all auto accidents require an attorney. With that being said, however, there are many reasons someone might want to work with a personal injury attorney after they have been injured in a car accident. The process of dealing with insurance companies and their confusing policies can be disheartening. Injuries that come as a result of the auto accident can have a major impact on the way we feel and the things we are able to do. You might want to consult an experienced auto accident attorney if the following applies to you:
- You are injured Navigating normal life with a serious injury is hard; navigating a confusing and overwhelming system to work out a claim can be very difficult.
- Your car is damaged Changes in transportation options affect many areas of life. Insurance companies are going to want to pay as little as possible – you may need help receiving full compensation for your vehicle.
- You have medical bills It is important to pay those bills – but getting the insurance company to cover the claims can be a challenge.
- You want a fair settlement Insurance providers are for-profit companies. They will look for any possible way to decrease your final payout. An attorney on your side will fight for your needs.
- You find dealing with insurance to be frustrating Unfortunately, it is meant to be that way – it is beneficial for the insurance companies when consumers get frustrated and give up.
Having successfully settled thousands of auto accident claims, Ritchie Reiersen Law has helped clients recover over $25 million. We are passionate about what we do, and strive to treat each client and their family members as we would treat our own loved ones in the same situation – with compassion and respect. If you have been injured in an auto accident and wonder if a personal injury attorney can help you, call Ritchie Reiersen Law in Maple Valley today to schedule your free consultation.
How Do I Choose A Good Personal Injury Attorney?
If you have been injured due to the negligent actions of another person, you need someone working with you who you can trust and who you feel comfortable with. At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Maple Valley, we believe that the best lawyer you can find is the one who is passionate about what they do. Our founding attorney, Brandon Ritchie, learned first-hand and at a very young age the tragic effects an injury can have on not only the individual involved, but on the whole family. This experience developed into a passion for Brandon, and he has dedicated his professional life to helping those who have been injured through the negligence of others. So how do you go about finding a personal injury attorney who will be a good fit for you? We suggest the following:
- Ask for recommendations From friends, family, and medical providers.
- Take advantage of the free consultation If you find that you don’t click with the attorney you met with, find someone else to meet with.
- Read reviews Read Reviews on web pages, on Facebook, etc.
- Make sure the attorney specializes in your type of case You wouldn’t see a plumber if you have dental problems, make sure the lawyer you see actually knows how to handle your case.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law know how important it is to make the right connection. Call us today for your free consultation.
You have nothing to lose, but you stand to gain a fierce advocate who will fight for your rights and help you navigate the insurance and claims system after your injury. Our auto accident attorneys are passionate about helping clients. We will do whatever it takes to help victims of car accidents and other injuries in Maple Valley and the surrounding areas. If your injuries are severe, we will gladly come to you at your home or meet with you at the hospital. We are dedicated and passionate about helping others – qualities we believe are crucial in an effective personal injury attorney.