Why Should I Consider Getting an Attorney After an Auto Accident?
If you have been injured in a car accident because someone else was being negligent, you know the incredible amount of stress this can cause.
When you are also trying to work with insurance to resolve the claim but you feel you aren’t being given fair consideration, you might want to talk to a personal injury attorney to find out how they can help you.
Because we feel trust and transparency about the process is so important, the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Pasco offer a free consultation to all prospective clients. This gives clients the opportunity to ask us questions and allows us the chance to give them honest feedback on their claim. What are the other advantages to having Ritchie Reiersen Law on your side after an auto accident?
- We help victims of car accidents every day. Consequently, we have the expertise that is needed to navigate the intentionally-confusing world of insurance claims.
- Car insurance companies have lawyers working for them – you should too!
- Nothing less than fair and honest compensation is what you deserve, and we will fight for all the ways in which your injury has and will impact your life.
- If we don’t win your case for you, we don’t get paid. There are no up-front costs and no hidden fees. Ultimately, we won’t settle unless you are in full agreement to accept what is offered.
- You need time to focus on healing. While you take the time you need to heal and recover, you can rest easy knowing your claim is moving forward and is in good hands.
When you have received injuries and need help, you need the best there is on your side. You need Ritchie Reiersen Law. The personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law are passionate about helping people who have been victims of others negligence, and we are staunch advocates for victims’ rights.
Due to the negligent actions of another individual you were injured; allow Ritchie Reiersen Law to help you restore your rights and get the help you need for a bright future.
What Will an Auto Accident Attorney Do For Me?
Making the decision to hire an attorney to help with your car accident is a big one, and not something to take lightly. Knowing the decision can be a stressful one, at Ritchie Reiersen Law in Pasco we feel it may take some of the stress out of the equation if we help you understand the process that we will go through together.
Your personal injury attorney at Ritchie Reiersen Law will listen to you. As all experiences are different and clients are unique, we will listen to the details of your experience and tailor the case to your specific needs. We will gather evidence to support our claim for damages – evidence such as medical records, accident reports, and witness statements.
With evidence in hand we will file the claim on your behalf and follow the entire process keeping your needs as the central focus. Most importantly, we will seek proper compensation on your behalf.
Insurance companies are for-profit entities and have hired lawyers and analysts to find ways to decrease or deny payments. They will probably make an early settlement offer. Keep in mind that this is unlikely to be an offer for the amount you’re entitled to.
When you have a personal injury attorney on your side, the settlement figures are significantly higher simply because we understand the system and the tactics insurance companies use – and we aren’t afraid to fight for what you truly deserve.
If you have been injured in a car accident and aren’t sure where to turn, call Ritchie Reiersen Law. With years of experience and the dedication it takes to get you the results you deserve, we will fight hard to protect your rights.
We understand it is only because of an unfortunate and stressful experience that our clients come to us for help. Honoring that experience and moving forward with compassion and trust are some of the ways the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law set themselves apart from others.
Call us today for your free consultation and let us show you how all we can do for you.
Top Six Things To Avoid Doing After A Car Crash
If you find yourself in a car accident, there are a few things you can avoid doing that can help keep yourself and others safe, and can help protect your claim with the insurance company.
- Don’t move an injured person. Call an ambulance and help them stay calm while you wait for help.
- Do not accept money. If you accept money, you may forfeit your right to an insurance claim – even if the money accepted doesn’t cover the damages.
- Keep the accident private and don’t post about it on social media. Sharing details and photos on social media may inadvertently harm your case if the wrong people see the information.
- Never apologize for a crash. This will be taken as admitting fault and can really hurt your claim.
- Refrain from sharing policy limits with the other party. Trade only generic information – policy carrier, number, and drivers license number.
- Never agree to “forget about it.” Report the accident to your insurance and the other insurance company. This will protect you if the other person later decides to file a claim against you.
With years of experience helping individuals who have been involved in car accidents, the personal injury attorneys at Ritchie Reiersen Law are able to use their knowledge and tools to strengthen your case – but some honest mistakes made in the frustration of the moment can be harmful to your claim. If you find yourself a victim of someone else’s negligence, call Ritchie Reiersen Law today. Car accidents are an unfortunate reality in the growing Pasco area, but they don’t have to ruin your future. Ritchie Reiersen Law has the tools and the dedication it takes to get the compensation you deserve.