Ritchie Reiersen Law – Car Accident Lawyers in Tri-Cities
Car Accidents are become all too common in the Tri-Cities. Unfortunately, many of these accidents cause serious injuries. If you have been injured in an auto accident, Ritchie Reiersen Law is here to be your advocate.
Car accidents can really affect many aspects of your life. Having an experienced auto accident attorney on your side, however, can ensure you will be taken care of. From our first meeting, you will be treated with compassion and respect. Our car accident attorneys will take care of insurance negotiations and stand up for your rights. Additionally, we will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
The claims process surrounding personal injury car accidents can be complicated and frustrating. However, you don’t have to deal with the claim on your own. Having a personal injury lawyer from Ritchie Reiersen Law on your side makes the process easier on you. While we take care of the hard work, you get to focus on healing.
Do You Need an Auto Accident Attorney in the Tri-Cities Area?
When you have been injured by the negligence of another person, you need a personal injury attorney who can help you. At Ritchie Reiersen Law in Tri-Cities, we have experienced car accident attorneys who know how to get the job done right.
The insurance claims process is built to be hard to navigate. That is part of how the insurance company saves money. Because our car accident lawyers work on claims daily, we know how to navigate the insurance maze. Our goal, first and foremost, is to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in a car accident and aren’t sure where to turn, call us today. Ritchie Reiersen Law offers risk-free consultations.
Call Ritchie Reiersen Law Firm for a free consultation with an experienced car accident attorney. Let our passion to help work for you. We are the premier personal injury attorney firm in the Tri-Cities area.
What Can We Do For You?
Ritchie Reiersen Law has experienced personal injury attorneys with the skills to successfully help you after a car accident. As your Tri-Cities car accident lawyer, Ritchie Reiersen Law handles the medical bills, insurance companies, and legal paperwork. Moreover, we fight to ensure you get a fair settlement.
The auto accident lawyers at Ritchie Reiersen Law have experience with many types of car crash cases, including:
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear End Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Collisions
- Multiple Vehicle Car Crash
- Pedestrian vs. Vehicle Car Accident
- T-bone Auto Accident
- Bicycle vs. Vehicle Collision
- Phantom Car Accident
- Hit and Run Car Crash
- Fatal Auto Accident
- Wrongful Death Car Accident
Our Tri-Cities Personal Injury Attorneys Understand Car Accidents We can help you today!
With our expertise, we have helped thousands of victims get the compensation they deserve. Our track record of successful outcomes totals more than $25 million for our clients. We don’t charge you until you win. Experience the success you deserve with Ritchie Reiersen Law auto accident attorneys today.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Work Hard for You By:
- Finding the right doctors and specialists for medical treatment
- Getting your medical bills paid and reduced
- Getting your car fixed or replaced
- Evaluating the financial value of your claim
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Pursuing a lawsuit if warranted
Citizenship & Naturalization
Helping you achieve your dreams, and securing your future in the United States
- Acquired Citizenship
- Derivative Citizenship
- Passport and Certificate of Citizenship
Helping you navigate your entry and stay in the USA
- Exchange Visitors (J-1 visa)
- Visitor (B-1/B-2 Visa)
- Student (F-Visa)
- Fiancé of U.S. citizen (K-1)
- Religious Worker Visa
- Humanitarian Parole
- Extension of Tourist Visas
- Spouses & children of U.S. Citizens (K-3/K-4)
- Victim of Human
- Trafficking (T-visa)
- Visa for Victims ofCrimes (U-visa)
- Visa for Witnesses and Informants (S-visa)
Family Based Immigration
Helping you bring your loved ones into a status of security
- Adjustment of status
- Spousal Petitions
- Same-sex spousal
- Fiancé Petitions
- Consular Process
- Green cards for battered spouses, parents and children
Waivers & Appeals
- Waiver after prior removal
- Waiver for Unlawful Presence
- Waiver for certain crimes
- Appeal before the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- Appeal before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Motion to Reconsider/Motion to Reopen
Obscure but not uncommon services you might need
- Adoption under The Hague Convention
- FBI Record Request
- CBP FOIA Record Request
- USCIS FOIA Record Request
- Stay of Removal
- Request for Deferred Action
- Green Card Renewal
- Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence
Feel free to ask all of your questions of our immigration lawyer. This book is composed of easy to understand action steps so you can make things better for yourself or your family.